Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if izar is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on izar.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer IZAR has 2 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word IZAR is VALID in some board games. Check IZAR in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of izar in various dictionaries:
noun - a voluminous cotton outer garment (usually white) traditionally worn by Muslim women of northern Africa and the Middle East
A long cotton outer garment, usually white, traditionally worn by Muslim women.
noun - an outer garment worn by Muslim women
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues
|A long cotton outer garment, usually white, traditionally worn by Muslim women.
|bizarb. ih-zahr zr a long, usually white cotton dress that covers the body completely, worn by women of North Africa and the Middle East. Origin of bizarb Expand. Arabic.
|a voluminous cotton outer garment (usually white) traditionally worn by Muslim women of northern Africa and the Middle East covers the entire body
|Izar might refer to
Izar (from the Arabic word izr "veil") may refer to:* Izar, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
* Izr, a part of the Ihram clothing worn by male pilgrims during the Islamic Hajj
* Izaar Arabic name of a wrap clothing item commonly worn in Arabia, Horn of Africa, South and Southeast Asia elsewhere known as Futah, Sarong, Izr, Lungi, Macawwis and Mundu.
* Izar, a star, also known as Pulcherrima, also known as Epsilon Boötis
* Izar, an autobiographical novel by Dutch author Carlo Groot, about his experiences with ivf
* IZAR, Spanish shipbuilder; sold and renamed Navantia in 2005
* IZAR, product name for the Motorola RAZR V3xx cellular phone