Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ikon is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ikon.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer IKON has 41 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word IKON is VALID in some board games. Check IKON in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ikon in various dictionaries:
noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
noun - a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel
IKON - Icon / IKON can mean: An alternate spelling of icon Interkerkelijke Omroep Nederland, abbreviated as IKON, a Dutch public broadcaster iKon (South Kor...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Sacred image: Var.|
|Religious image: Var.|
|Religious image (var.)|
|Devotional carving: Var.|
|Venerated image: Var.|
|Big name in copiers|
|Object of worship (Var.)|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Variant of icon.|
|a person or thing regarded as a representative symbol or as worthy of veneration.|
|a devotional painting of Christ or another holy figure, typically executed on wood and used ceremonially in the Byzantine and other Eastern Churches.|
|a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel venerated in the Eastern Church|
|a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface|
Icon / IKON can mean:|
* An alternate spelling of icon
* Interkerkelijke Omroep Nederland, abbreviated as IKON, a Dutch public broadcaster
* iKon (South Korean band), a South Korean hip hop group under YG Entertainment
* Ikon (record label), a Russian record label
* Ikon Asean, a recent singing competition between Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines
* Ikon (Australian band), an Australian dark wave group
* Ikôn, a portable electronic device from Psion Teklogix
* "The Ikon", or Ikon Gallery, a modern art gallery in Birmingham, England
* Ikons, a box set featuring material recorded by American hard rock band Kiss
* IKON Office Solutions, a document management company
* The Ford Ikon, a sedan version of the Ford Fiesta automobile
* Ikon the Verbal Hologram, former stage name of rapper Vinnie Paz
* Zeiss Ikon, a German optics company
* Ikon, a 1982 novel by Graham Masterton
* Ikon FCL, the video sublabel of Factory Records*