Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if hanks is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on hanks.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer HANKS has 68 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word HANKS is VALID in some board games. Check HANKS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of hanks in various dictionaries:
noun - United States film actor (born in 1956)
noun - a coil of rope or wool or yarn
verb - to fasten a sail
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|"Jerry Maguire" was originally written for Tom...not Cruise, but him|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of hank.|
|United States film actor (born in 1956)|
|a measurement of the length per unit mass of cloth or yarn, which varies according to the type being measured. For example it is equal to 840 yards for cotton yarn and 560 yards for worsted.|
|a coil or skein of wool, hair, or other material.|
|A coil or skein of wool, hair, or other material.|
|A measurement of the length per unit mass of cloth or yarn, which varies according to the type being measured. For example it is equal to 840 yards for cotton yarn and 560 yards for worsted.|
|A ring for securing a staysail to the stay.|
|Hanks might refer to|
Hanks is a surname of English, or Dutch origin; and may refer to:* Carol Hanks Aucamp (born 1943), American tennis player|
* Colin Hanks (born 1977), American actor
* Craig Hanks, American philosopher
* Ebenezer Hanks (1815-1884), Mormon pioneer and businessman
* Ephraim Hanks (1826-1896), prominent member of the 19th-century Latter Day Saint movement
* Ernest Hanks (18881965), English footballer
* Fletcher Hanks (circa 1879-1970), cartoonist
* James M. Hanks (1833-1909), member of the United States House of Representatives
* Jim Hanks (born 1961), American voice-over artist and character actor
* Kerri Hanks (born 1985), American soccer player
* Larry Hanks, American entomologist
* Merton Hanks (born 1968), American former National Football League safety
* Mike Hanks (born 1952 or 1953), American college basketball coach
* Nancy Lincoln (1784-1818), maiden name Hanks, mother of Abraham Lincoln
* Nancy Hanks (art historian) (19271983), second chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts
* Patrick Hanks (born 1940)