Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if glare is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on glare.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer GLARE has 215 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word GLARE is VALID in some board games. Check GLARE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of glare in various dictionaries:
noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
noun - an angry stare
noun - a focus of public attention
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Silent E:The bright, blinding reflection of sun shining on ice|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|stare in an angry or fierce way.|
|(of the sun or an electric light) shine with a strong or dazzling light.|
|a fierce or angry stare.|
|strong and dazzling light.|
|Dazzling or showy appearance.|
|Strong and dazzling light.|
|Stare in an angry or fierce way.|
|A fierce or angry stare.|
|look at with a fixed gaze|
|Glare might refer to|
* Glare (vision), difficulty seeing in the presence of very bright light
* Glaring, a facial expression of squinted eyes and look of contempt
* A call collision in telecommunications
* GLARE, Glass reinforced aluminium, an advanced aerospace material
* Gloor, family name from Aargau, Switzerland, also written as Glares, Glarer, Glaren, Glar, or Glaar
* Glare (album), a 2001 album by Leo O'Kelly
* The Glare, 2009 album by British musicians Michael Nyman with David McAlmont
* "Glare", 2000 song by Japanese band Edge of Spirit
* "Glare", 2013 song by Japanese band Defspiral*