Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dibble is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dibble.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DIBBLE has 8 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DIBBLE is VALID in some board games. Check DIBBLE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dibble in various dictionaries:
noun - a wooden hand tool with a pointed end
verb - plant with a wooden hand tool
verb - make a hole with a wooden hand tool
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a pointed hand tool for making holes in the ground for seeds or young plants.|
|A pointed hand tool for making holes in the ground for seeds or young plants.|
|Make (a hole) in soil with a dibble.|
|A pointed gardening implement used to make holes in soil, especially for planting bulbs or seedlings.|
|To make holes in (soil) with a pointed implement.|
|To plant by means of a pointed implement.|
|a wooden hand tool with a pointed end used to make holes in the ground for planting seeds or bulbs|
|make a hole with a wooden hand tool|
|plant with a wooden hand tool|
|Dibble might refer to|
* Dibble, a planting tool also known as a Dibber|
* Dibble (name)
* Dibble, Oklahoma, a town in McClain County, Oklahoma, United States
* Dibble Place, California, United States
* British Police, a common nickname for members of the British Police Force that originated in ManchesterIn Antarctica:
* Dibble Bluff, a rock bluff
* Dibble Glacier, a channel glacier
* Dibble Basin, an underwater basin
* Dibble Glacier Tongue
* Dibble Iceberg Tongue
* Dibble Peak