Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if demarcation is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on demarcation.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DEMARCATION has 1 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DEMARCATION is VALID in some board games. Check DEMARCATION in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of demarcation in various dictionaries:
noun - the boundary of a specific area
noun - a conceptual separation or distinction
The setting or marking of boundaries or limits.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Nov 1 2016 The Telegraph - Quick|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|The action of fixing the boundary or limits of something.|
|the action of fixing the boundary or limits of something.|
|The setting or marking of boundaries or limits.|
|A separation a distinction: a line of demarcation between two rock strata.|
|the boundary of a specific area|
|a conceptual separation or demarcation|
|a border or a rule that shows the limits of something or how things are divided:|
|a line or rule that shows the limits of something or how things are divided, or the act of dividing something in a particular way:|
|a division of jobs, in which each job can only be done by members of a particular trade union or members who have a particular position in a union:|
Demarcation is the act of creating a boundary around a place or thing.|
* Demarcation may also refer to:* Demarcation line, a temporary border between the countries
* Demarcation problem, the question of which practices of doing science permit the resulting theories to lie within the boundaries of knowledge
* Demarcation dispute, may arise when two different trade unions both claim the right to represent the same class or group of workers
* Demarcation point, in telephony, the point at which the telephone company network ends and connects with the wiring at the customer premises
* Demarcation transactions, starting and ending database transactions using begin, commit, and rollback methods