Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dazzle is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dazzle.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DAZZLE has 32 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DAZZLE is VALID in some board games. Check DAZZLE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dazzle in various dictionaries:
To dim the vision of, especially to blind with intense light.
To amaze, overwhelm, or bewilder with spectacular display: a figure skater who dazzled the audience with virtuosic jumps.
To become blinded.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Stun with brilliance|
|Knock the socks off|
|Blind with brightness|
|Temporarily blind with bright light|
|Blind with light or skill|
|Blind with light or brilliance|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To overpower or dim the vision of by intense light|
|Stacked Style makes 2 fragrances that rhyme: Razzle & this one|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Brightness that blinds someone temporarily.|
|(of a bright light) blind (a person or their eyes) temporarily.|
|brightness that blinds someone temporarily.|
|brightness enough to blind partially and temporarily|
|to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light|
|amaze or bewilder, as with brilliant wit or intellect or skill|
|If light dazzles you, it makes you unable to see for a short time:|
|If you are dazzled by someone or something, you think they are extremely good and exciting:|
|to cause someone to feel strong admiration of something or someone:|
|A person or animal dazzled by a light cannot see because the light is too bright to look at.|
|Dazzle might refer to|
* Glare (vision), difficulty seeing in the presence of bright light
* Dazzle (fabric), a type of polyester fabric
* Dazzle (manga), a Japanese manga series by Minari Endoh
* "Dazzle" (song), a song by Siouxsie & the Banshees
* Dazzle (video recorder), a video capture card
* Dazzle camouflage, a paint scheme used on ships during World War I
* Dazzle, an American disco act featuring Leroy Burgess
* Dazzle, a 1990 novel by Judith Krantz
* Dazzle, a 1995 TV miniseries adaptation of Krantz's novel starring Lisa Hartman* Dazzle, a 1999 film starring Mia Sara
* Dazzle, a 2009 film by Cyrus Frisch