Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if clearance is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on clearance.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CLEARANCE has 48 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CLEARANCE is VALID in some board games. Check CLEARANCE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of clearance in various dictionaries:
noun - the distance by which one thing clears another
noun - vertical space available to allow easy passage under something
noun - permission to proceed
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Clear space allowed for a thing to move past or under another.|
|Official authorization for something to proceed or take place.|
|The action or process of clearing or of being dispersed.|
|the action or process of clearing or of being dispersed.|
|vertical space available to allow easy passage under something|
|the distance by which one thing clears another the space between them|
|permission to proceed|
|clear space allowed for a thing to move past or under another.|
|official authorization for something to proceed or take place.|
|A space cleared a clearing.|
|Clearance might refer to|
Clearance can refer to:|
* Authorization or permission from an authority
* Air traffic control clearance in aviation
* Security clearance, a status granted to individuals allowing them access to classified information* Cheque clearing, the process of transferring value on a cheque from one bank account to another
* Engineering tolerance, a physical distance or space between two components
* Clearance in civil engineering
* Ground clearance, the amount of space between the base of an automobile tire and the underside of the chassis
* The difference between the loading gauge and the structure gauge, the amount of space between the top of a rail car and the top of a tunnel or the bottom of a rail car and the top of rail
* Air draft, applies to bridges across navigable waterways
* Clearance car
* Clearance (pharmacology), the rate at which a substance is removed or cleared from the body by the kidneys or in renal dialysis
* Clearance rate, in criminal justice, the number of crimes "cleared" divided by the numbe