Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if capitalizing is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on capitalizing.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CAPITALIZING has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CAPITALIZING is VALID in some board games. Check CAPITALIZING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of capitalizing in various dictionaries:
verb - draw advantages from
verb - supply with capital, as of a business by using a combination of capital used by investors and debt capital provided by lenders
verb - write in capital letters
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Present participle of capitalize.|
|take the chance to gain advantage from.|
|provide (a company) with capital.|
|realize (the present value of an income) convert into capital.|
|Take the chance to gain advantage from.|
|Provide (a company) with capital.|
|Realize (the present value of an income) convert into capital.|
|Write or print (a word or letter) in capital letters.|
|Capitalizing might refer to|
For Wikipedia guidelines for capitalization, see Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Capital letters.Capitalization is writing a word with its initial letter in uppercase and remaining letters in lowercase. |
* Capitalization also may refer to:* choice of case in text (choosing from ALLCAPS, Capitalized, CamelCase, etc.)
* an issue of shares by a company known as a rights issue or bonus issue
* the degree to which a bank or depository institution is meeting its capital requirement and/or capital adequacy ratio
* market capitalization, a measurement of corporate or economic size of a public company, equal to the company's share price times the number of shares outstanding
* adding a capital expenditure to an asset account in accountancy
* in Austrian Economics, taking the present value of future earnings (as proposed by Carl Menger)