Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if cant is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on cant.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CANT has 316 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CANT is VALID in some board games. Check CANT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of cant in various dictionaries:
Angular deviation from a vertical or horizontal plane or surface; an inclination or a slope.
A slanted or oblique surface.
A thrust or motion that tilts something.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Isn't able to|
|"You --- take it with you"|
|With 1-Across, is very important|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|hypocritical and sanctimonious talk, typically of a moral, religious, or political nature.|
|language specific to a particular group or profession and regarded with disparagement.|
|talk hypocritically and sanctimoniously about something.|
|short form of cannot:|
|often used to suggest that someone should do a particular thing, especially when it seems the obvious thing to do:|
|special words used by a particular group of people such as thieves, lawyers, or priests, often in order to keep things secret|
|statements, especially on religious or moral subjects, that are not sincerely believed by the person making them:|
|A wedge-shaped block of wood, especially one remaining after the better-quality pieces have been cut off.|
|A slope or tilt.|
|Have or cause to have a slanting or oblique position tilt.|
|Cant might refer to|
Cant, CANT, canting, or canted may refer to:|
* in languages:
* Cant (language), a secret language
* Scottish Cant, a language of the Scottish Lowland Travellers
* Beurla Reagaird, a language of the Scottish Highland Travellers
* Shelta, a language of the Irish Travellers
* Thieves' cant, a language of criminals
* Canting arms, heraldic puns on the bearer's name
* Can't, meaning cannot
* in other uses:
* Cant (surname), a family name and persons with it
* Cant (road/rail), an angle of a road or track
* Cant (architecture), part of a facade
* Chris Taylor (Grizzly Bear musician), a performer
* Song of Songs, a section of the Old Testament
* Cantieri Aeronautici e Navali Triestini, an aircraft manufacturer
* A tool used in making batik
* A log partially processed in a sawmill
* In shooting, referring to the gun not being positioned in a well-levelled manner
* University of Canterbury, a New Zealand university which uses Cantuar or Cant as an abbreviation for their name in post-nominal letters*