Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if buran is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on buran.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BURAN has 1 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BURAN is VALID in some board games. Check BURAN in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of buran in various dictionaries:
A violent windstorm of the Eurasian steppes, accompanied in summer by dust and in winter by snow.
noun - a violent windstorm
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Wind blowing from the north|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Dec 7 2003 The Times - Concise|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A violent windstorm of the Eurasian steppes, accompanied in summer by dust and in winter by snow.|
|Buran might refer to|
* Buran programme, the Soviet space shuttle project|
* Buran (spacecraft), first Soviet space shuttle launched into orbit
* Buran eavesdropping device, invented by Léon Theremin, used by Soviet intelligence
* Buran (snowmobile), a line of snowmobiles manufactured by Russkaya Mekhanika
* Buran (wind), a wind which blows across eastern Asia
* Buran Bandy club, a U.S. bandy club
* Buran of Persia, sovereign of Persia from 629 to 631
* Buran, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
* Buran, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
* Buraan, town in the northern Sanaag region of Somalia
* RSS-40 Buran, a Soviet cruise missile