Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if biota is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on biota.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BIOTA has 74 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BIOTA is VALID in some board games. Check BIOTA in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of biota in various dictionaries:
noun - all the plant and animal life of a particular region
The combined flora and fauna of a region.
noun - the flora and fauna of a region
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Plant and animal life|
|Flora and fauna|
|Flora, fauna, etc.|
|Life of a region|
|Regional flora and fauna|
|Regional life forms|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|The combined flora and fauna of a region.|
|the animal and plant life of a particular region, habitat, or geological period.|
|all the plant and animal life of a particular region|
|The animal and plant life of a particular region, habitat, or geological period.|
|Biota might refer to|
* Biota (ecology), the plant and animal life of a region (e.g., tropical region)|
* Biota (taxonomy), a taxonomic superdomain including all life on Earth
* Biota (plant), common name for an evergreen coniferous tree, Platycladus orientalis
* Biota (band), an avant-prog band from Colorado, USA
* A synonym for artificial life organizations
* Biota!, a planned aquarium operated by Zoological Society of London (ZSL) in East London
* Biota, Cinco Villas, a municipality in Aragon, Spain
* Biota (album), the 1982 album by Mnemonist Orchestra