Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bap is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bap.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BAP has 56 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BAP is VALID in some board games. Check BAP in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bap in various dictionaries:
noun - a small loaf or roll of soft bread
noun - a small bun or roll
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a small loaf or roll of soft bread|
|a round, soft form of bread that is usually smaller than a loaf:|
|A soft bread roll, originally from Scotland.|
|A woman's breasts.|
|A large, round, flattish bread roll, typically with a spongy texture and floury top.|
|Bap, Rajasthan, INDIA|
|Bap, Sassandra, COTE D'IVOIRE|
|Bap, Bas-Sassandra, COTE D'IVOIRE|
|Bap, Southern, SIERRA LEONE|
|Bap might refer to|
BAP or * Bap (bread), a type of bread roll|
* Bap (food), cooked rice
* Bali Action Plan
* BAP System, a point system for chess
* Black American princess
* Browning Automatic Pistol is another name used to describe the Browning Hi-Power pistol.
* BAP, prefix for ships of the Peruvian Navy. It stands for Buque Armada Peruana (Peruvian Navy Ship).
* "Bap" is used as a term for friend on the Nickelodeon TV series BreadwinnersPlaces:
* Bap, Rajasthan, a panchayat village in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
* Bap tehsil, a tehsil in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
* Butte, Anaconda and Pacific Railway
* Buenos Aires and Pacific RailwayIn politics:
* Balochistan Awami Party, a political party in PakistanIn science and technology:
* 6-Benzylaminopurine, a plant hormone
* Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP)
* Biodiversity action plan
* Biological Antioxidant PotentialOrganizations:
* Basketball Association of the Philippines, the country's national federation from 1938 to 2007
* Beta Alpha Psi nickname, an