Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if artworks is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on artworks.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ARTWORKS has 10 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ARTWORKS is VALID in some board games. Check ARTWORKS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of artworks in various dictionaries:
noun - photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
noun - illustrative or decorative work in printed matter
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Crafty type toils for the ambassadors and girl with pearl earring|
|Crazy star secures job in the museum|
|Wild star secures job in the museum|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of artwork.|
|illustrations, photographs, or other non-textual material prepared for inclusion in a publication.|
|Illustrations, photographs, or other non-textual material prepared for inclusion in a publication.|
|Artworks might refer to|
A work of art, artwork, art piece, piece of art or art object is an aesthetic physical item or artistic creation. Apart from "work of art", which may be used of any work regarded as art in its widest sense, including works from literature and music, these terms apply principally to tangible, portable forms of visual art: * An example of fine art, such as a painting or sculpture|
* An object that has been designed specifically for its aesthetic appeal, such as a piece of jewellery
* An object that has been designed for aesthetic appeal as well as functional purpose, as in interior design and much folk art
* An object created for principally or entirely functional, religious or other non-aesthetic reasons which has come to be appreciated as art (often later, or by cultural outsiders)
* A non-ephemeral photograph, film or visual computer program, such as a video game or computer animation
* A work of installation art or conceptual art.Used more broadly, the term is less commonly applied to:
* A fine