Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Hostile is a possible clue for antagonistic. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: September 18 2016 The Telegraph - Cryptic, November 20 2015 The Guardian - Quick crossword, July 21 2015 The Telegraph - Quick and more. Antagonistic: An antagonist is a character opposing the protagonist in literature. Antagonist may also refer to: A...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if antagonistic is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on antagonistic.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ANTAGONISTIC has 14 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ANTAGONISTIC is VALID in some board games. Check ANTAGONISTIC in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of antagonistic in various dictionaries:
adj - indicating opposition or resistance
adj - characterized by antagonism or antipathy
adj - arousing animosity or hostility
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Actively opposing - stag in action (anag)|
|Belligerent Nato is acting peculiarly|
|Stupid giant's action showing opposition|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Contending or acting against as, antagonistic forces.|
|showing or feeling active opposition or hostility towards someone or something.|
|Showing or feeling active opposition or hostility towards someone or something.|
|Relating to an antagonist or its action.|
|actively opposing or showing unfriendliness towards something or someone:|
|expressing strong dislike or opposition:|
|characterized by antagonism or antipathy|
|indicating opposition or resistance|
|incapable of harmonious association|
|used especially of drugs or muscles that counteract or neutralize each other's effect|
|Antagonistic might refer to|
An antagonist is a character opposing the protagonist in literature.|
* Antagonist may also refer to:
* Antagonist (muscle), a muscle type
* Receptor antagonist, a class of drugs that bind to but do not trigger a receptor
* Physiological antagonists, a drug that produces an opposite effect (without blocking the same receptor)
* Antagonist A.D., a New Zealand metalcore band
* Antagonist (band), metalcore band from Whittier, California
* The Antagonists, a 1971 novel by Ernest K. Gann about the siege of Masada
* The Antagonists (TV series), a 1991 American television series
* Antagonist, a book in Childe Cycle by Gordon R. Dickson and David W. Wixon
* Antagonist (album), the debut album of the German Metalcore band Maroon
* HMS Antagonist*