Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if alcott is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on alcott.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ALCOTT has 115 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ALCOTT is NOT valid in any word game. (Sorry, you cannot play ALCOTT in Scrabble, Words With Friends etc)
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of alcott in various dictionaries:
noun - United States novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888)
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|While writing "Little Women", she served as editor of a juvenile magazine, "Merry's Museum"|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|United States novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888)|
|(17991888), US educator father of Louisa May Alcott full name Amos Bronson Alcott. He advocated radical reforms in education, including racial integration in the classroom. Appointed superintendent of schools in Concord, Massachusetts, in 1859, he created the first parentteacher association.|
|Alcott might refer to|
Alcott is a surname of English origin. At the time of the British Census of 1881, its relative frequency was highest in Herefordshire (18.2 times the British average), followed by Warwickshire, Glamorgan, Sussex, Worcestershire, Hampshire, London and Kent. In all other British counties, its relative frequency was below national average. Alcott is traditionally mainly a West Midlands name.|
* The name * Amos Bronson Alcott (17991888), American educator and writer
* Abigail May Alcott Nieriker (18401879), American artist and sister of Louisa May
* Amy Alcott (born 1956) American Hall of Fame golfer
* Chemmy Alcott, British alpine skier
* Louisa May Alcott (18321888), daughter of Amos Bronson Alcott, author of Little Women
* William A. Alcott (17981859), author of advice books for newlyweds and cousin to Amos and Louisa