Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if abundance is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on abundance.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ABUNDANCE has 84 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ABUNDANCE is VALID in some board games. Check ABUNDANCE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of abundance in various dictionaries:
noun - the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply
noun - (physics) the ratio of the number of atoms of a specific isotope of an element to the total number of isotopes present
noun - (chemistry) the ratio of the total mass of an element in the earth's crust to the total mass of the earth's crust
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues
|A plentiful or overflowing quantity or supply
|Possible Dictionary Clues
|A very large quantity of something.
|(in solo whist) a bid by which a player undertakes to make nine or more tricks.
|a very large quantity of something.
|the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply
|(chemistry) the ratio of the total mass of an element in the earth's crust to the total mass of the earth's crust expressed as a percentage or in parts per million
|(physics) the ratio of the number of atoms of a specific isotope of an element to the total number of isotopes present
|the situation in which there is more than enough of something:
|an amount that is more than enough:
|the level of a particular element in the outer layer of the earth
|A great or plentiful amount.
|Abundance might refer to
* In science and technology:
* Abundance (economics), the opposite of scarcities
* Abundance (ecology), the relative representation of a species in a community
* Abundance (programming language), a Forth-like computer programming language
* Abundance, a property of abundant numbers
* In chemistry:
* Abundance (chemistry), when a substance in a reaction is present in high quantities
* Abundance of the chemical elements, a measure of how common elements are
* Natural abundance, the natural prevalence of different isotopes of an element on Earth* Abundance of elements in Earth's crust
* In literature:
* Abundance (play), a 1990 stage play written by Beth Henley
* Al-Kawthar ("Abundance"), the 108th sura of the Qur'an
* Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think, a 2012 book by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
* Other uses
* Abundance Generation, a renewable energy investment platform
* Fountain de la Abundancia, a former fountain in Madrid
* Abundance, Royal Abundance and Abundance Declared,