Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZONULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZONULA exist?
Definitions of ZONULA in dictionaries:
- noun - small beltlike zone
- adj - a small zone [n -S] : ZONULAR
There are 6 letters in ZONULA: A L N O U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZONULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZONULA plus a wildcard: ZONULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZONULA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZONULA
- Adherens junction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Zonules are fibers or small threads that suspend the lens of the eye ...
- SBPMD Histology Laboratory Manual
- UNSW Cell Biology Science- 2008 ANAT3231 Lecture 08 Cell Junctions
- Cincias Morfolgicas - UFRN ZNULA DE ADESO
- There are two types of adherens junctions
- The upper half of a sagittal section through the front of the eyeball ...
- Consulter le sujet - [Defossez] la zonula
- Frontiers in Bioscience 6 d708-730 May 1 2001]
- Back to article Back to figures and tables Previous figure Next ...