Scrabble word: ZODIAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZODIAC exist?
Definitions of ZODIAC in dictionaries:
- noun - a belt-shaped region in the heavens on either side to the ecliptic
- noun - (astrology) a circular diagram representing the 12 zodiacal constellations and showing their signs
- A band of the celestial sphere extending about 8 to either side of the ecliptic that represents the path of the principal planets, the moon, and the sun.
- In astrology, this band divided into 12 equal parts called signs, each 30 wide, bearing the name of a constellation for which it was originally named but with which it no longer coincides owing to the precession of the equinoxes.
- A diagram or figure representing the zodiac.
- A complete circuit; a circle.
- adj - an imaginary belt encircling the celestial sphere [n -S] : ZODIACAL
There are 6 letters in ZODIAC: A C D I O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZODIAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZODIAC plus a wildcard: ZODIAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZODIAC
Images for ZODIAC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.