Scrabble word: ZODIAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZODIAC exist?
Definitions of ZODIAC in dictionaries:
- noun - a belt-shaped region in the heavens on either side to the ecliptic
- noun - (astrology) a circular diagram representing the 12 zodiacal constellations and showing their signs
- A band of the celestial sphere extending about 8 to either side of the ecliptic that represents the path of the principal planets, the moon, and the sun.
- In astrology, this band divided into 12 equal parts called signs, each 30 wide, bearing the name of a constellation for which it was originally named but with which it no longer coincides owing to the precession of the equinoxes.
- A diagram or figure representing the zodiac.
- A complete circuit; a circle.
- adj - an imaginary belt encircling the celestial sphere [n -S] : ZODIACAL