Scrabble word: WORRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORRY exist?
Definitions of WORRY in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- verb - be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy
- verb - be concerned with
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - lacerate by biting
- verb - touch or rub constantly
- To feel uneasy or concerned about something; be troubled.
- To pull or tear at something with or as if with the teeth.
- To proceed doggedly in the face of difficulty or hardship; struggle: worried along at the problem.
- To cause to feel anxious, distressed, or troubled.
- To bother or annoy, as with petty complaints.
- To seize with the teeth and shake or tug at repeatedly: a dog worrying a bone.
- To attack roughly and repeatedly; harass.
- To touch, move, or handle idly; toy with: worrying the loose tooth with his tongue.
- The act of worrying or the condition of being worried; persistent mental uneasiness.
- A source of nagging concern or uneasiness.
- verb - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 5 letters in WORRY: O R R W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORRY plus a wildcard: WORRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORRY
Images for WORRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.