Scrabble word: WORRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORRY exist?
Definitions of WORRY in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- verb - be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy
- verb - be concerned with
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - lacerate by biting
- verb - touch or rub constantly
- To feel uneasy or concerned about something; be troubled.
- To pull or tear at something with or as if with the teeth.
- To proceed doggedly in the face of difficulty or hardship; struggle: worried along at the problem.
- To cause to feel anxious, distressed, or troubled.
- To bother or annoy, as with petty complaints.
- To seize with the teeth and shake or tug at repeatedly: a dog worrying a bone.
- To attack roughly and repeatedly; harass.
- To touch, move, or handle idly; toy with: worrying the loose tooth with his tongue.
- The act of worrying or the condition of being worried; persistent mental uneasiness.
- A source of nagging concern or uneasiness.
- verb - to feel anxious and uneasy about something