Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WORRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORRY exist?
Definitions of WORRY in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- verb - be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy
- verb - be concerned with
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - lacerate by biting
- verb - touch or rub constantly
- To feel uneasy or concerned about something; be troubled.
- To pull or tear at something with or as if with the teeth.
- To proceed doggedly in the face of difficulty or hardship; struggle: worried along at the problem.
- To cause to feel anxious, distressed, or troubled.
- To bother or annoy, as with petty complaints.
- To seize with the teeth and shake or tug at repeatedly: a dog worrying a bone.
- To attack roughly and repeatedly; harass.
- To touch, move, or handle idly; toy with: worrying the loose tooth with his tongue.
- The act of worrying or the condition of being worried; persistent mental uneasiness.
- A source of nagging concern or uneasiness.
- v - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 5 letters in WORRY: O R R W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORRY plus a wildcard: WORRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORRY
Images for WORRY
- ... in life I can claim the status of expert in but worry is one of them
- Eight Reasons My worry and Anxiety is Pointless CyberBrethren - A ...
- The Secret to a worry-Free Life
- worry Learning Serenity
- Weakness 4 - worrying About Stats - Instead of Results Strong Bats ...
- Bull RxYour Constant worry Will Save Us All BULL
- worry Graphics Code worry Comments & Pictures
- worry Not Thou Shalt Not worry Do not worry Dont Be Worried ...