Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDING exist?
Definitions of WINDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of winding or twisting
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - of a path e.g.
- Something wound about a center or an object: an armature with its wire winding.
- The way in which something is wound.
- One complete turn of something wound: two windings of electrical tape.
- A curve or bend, as of a road.
- Twisting or turning; sinuous.
- n - material wound about an object
There are 7 letters in WINDING: D G I I N N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDING plus a wildcard: WINDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINDING
- Compressor Stator winding (AC05-02).
- winding Assemblies (Stators Rotors and Coils) from SL-MTI
- winding ROAD WALLPAPERS winding ROAD STOCK PHOTOS
- winding river Wallpapers
- Desktop Wallpaper-s Nature winding Creek Gunnison National Forest ...
- The long and winding road of HWY 3 wraps around the mountains and ...
- THEOCONIA A CENTRAL OHIO THEOCON REPORT The Adoption Journey ...
- Beatles Songwriting Academy 116 The Long And winding Road (pt.2)
- winding Hill with Ma On Shan at the edge