Scrabble word: WINDING
Is WINDING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WINDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of winding or twisting
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - of a path e.g.
- Something wound about a center or an object: an armature with its wire winding.
- The way in which something is wound.
- One complete turn of something wound: two windings of electrical tape.
- A curve or bend, as of a road.
- Twisting or turning; sinuous.
- noun - material wound about an object
There are 7 letters in WINDING: D G I I N N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDING
Click to search all anagrams of WINDING plus a wildcard: WINDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDING
Images for WINDING
Lookup in Wiki for WINDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.