Scrabble word: WINDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDING exist?
Definitions of WINDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of winding or twisting
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - of a path e.g.
- Something wound about a center or an object: an armature with its wire winding.
- The way in which something is wound.
- One complete turn of something wound: two windings of electrical tape.
- A curve or bend, as of a road.
- Twisting or turning; sinuous.
- noun - material wound about an object