Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIROID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIROID exist?
Definitions of VIROID in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest of viruses
- An infectious particle, similar to but smaller than a virus, that consists solely of a strand of RNA and is capable of causing disease in plants.
- n - a viruslike plant pathogen
There are 6 letters in VIROID: D I I O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIROID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIROID plus a wildcard: VIROID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIROID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIROID
- Potato Spindle Tuber viroid Magnified 350000X.
- ... yellow blotches or measles caused by the chrysanthemum stunt viroid
- viroid Flickr - Photo Sharing
- 220b). E.g. potato spindle tuber viroid (PSTVd) which causes ...
- ... picture of potato spindle tuber viroid (PSTVd) (Courtesy Dr. G. Klotz
- Viruses viroids and prions are all acellular pathogens. They are not ...
- viroids and Virusoids
- Peach Latent Mosaic viroid (Pelamoviroid PLMVd ) on peach (Prunus ...