Scrabble word: VEXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEXED exist?
Definitions of VEXED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj - troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances
- adj - causing difficulty in finding an answer or solution
- Irritated, distressed, or annoyed: greatly vexed by their behavior; the vexed parents of an unruly teenager.
- Much discussed or debated: a vexed question.
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 5 letters in VEXED: D E E V X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEXED plus a wildcard: VEXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEXED
Images for VEXED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.