Scrabble word: VEXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEXED exist?
Definitions of VEXED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj - troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances
- adj - causing difficulty in finding an answer or solution
- Irritated, distressed, or annoyed: greatly vexed by their behavior; the vexed parents of an unruly teenager.
- Much discussed or debated: a vexed question.
- verb - to be troublesome to