Scrabble word: UNCANNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCANNY exist?
Definitions of UNCANNY in dictionaries:
- adj - suggesting the operation of supernatural influences
- adj - surpassing the ordinary or normal
- Peculiarly unsettling, as if of supernatural origin or nature; eerie.
- So keen and perceptive as to seem preternatural.
- adj - strange and inexplicable
There are 7 letters in UNCANNY: A C N N N U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCANNY plus a wildcard: UNCANNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCANNY
Images for UNCANNY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.