Scrabble word: SYSTEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYSTEM exist?
Definitions of SYSTEM in dictionaries:
- noun - instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity
- noun - a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- noun - (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium
- noun - a complex of methods or rules governing behavior
- noun - an organized structure for arranging or classifying
- noun - a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts
- noun - a procedure or process for obtaining an objective
- noun - the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole
- noun - an ordered manner
- A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole.
- The human body regarded as a functional physiological unit.
- An organism as a whole, especially with regard to its vital processes or functions.
- A group of physiologically or anatomically complementary organs or parts: the nervous system; the skeletal system.
- A group of interacting mechanical or electrical components.
- A network of structures and channels, as for communication, travel, or distribution.
- An organized set of interrelated ideas or principles.
- A social, economic, or political organizational form.
- A naturally occurring group of objects or phenomena: the solar system.
- A set of objects or phenomena grouped together for classification or analysis.
- A condition of harmonious, orderly interaction.
- An organized and coordinated method; a procedure.
- The prevailing social order; the establishment.
- noun - a group of interacting elements forming a unified whole