Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STYLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYLUS exist?
Definitions of STYLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp pointed device attached to the cartridge of a record player
- noun - a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- A sharp, pointed instrument used for writing, marking, or engraving.
- A phonograph needle.
- A sharp, pointed tool used for cutting record grooves.
- noun - a pointed instrument for writing, marking, or engraving
There are 6 letters in STYLUS: L S S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STYLUS plus a wildcard: STYLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STYLUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STYLUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.