Scrabble word: SOGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOGGY exist?
Definitions of SOGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - having the consistency of dough because of insufficient leavening or improper cooking
- adj - slow and apathetic
- Saturated or sodden with moisture; soaked: soggy clothes.
- Lacking spirit; dull: a soggy bit of dialogue.
- Humid; sultry: a soggy afternoon in August.
- adv - heavy with moisture [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SOGGILY
There are 5 letters in SOGGY: G G O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOGGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOGGY plus a wildcard: SOGGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOGGY
Images for SOGGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.