Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOGGY exist?
Definitions of SOGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - having the consistency of dough because of insufficient leavening or improper cooking
- adj - slow and apathetic
- Saturated or sodden with moisture; soaked: soggy clothes.
- Lacking spirit; dull: a soggy bit of dialogue.
- Humid; sultry: a soggy afternoon in August.
- adv - heavy with moisture [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SOGGILY
There are 5 letters in SOGGY: G G O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOGGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOGGY plus a wildcard: SOGGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOGGY
Images for SOGGY
- At soggy Dollar Bar - Mike O Carolyne Jeff Julie Jake Tammy Adele ...
- soggy Dollar Bar - White Bay Jost Van Dyke
- soggy americans and sheep067
- soggy Paws is a late 1980 CSY 44 Walk Through cutter with a tall rig ...
- The soggy Doggy Brian Barber Graphiqe Artist
- soggy James
- on your marks_4723090939_l
- soggy day at Mosport for the VARAC Festival
- puppy love_5875383585_l
- soggy Bottom Boys-In The Jail House Now