Scrabble word: ROOKIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOKIE exist?
Definitions of ROOKIE in dictionaries:
- noun - an awkward and inexperienced youth
- An untrained or inexperienced recruit, as in the army or police.
- An inexperienced person; a novice.
- A first-year player, especially in a professional sport.
- noun - a person new to any field or activity
There are 6 letters in ROOKIE: E I K O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOKIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOKIE plus a wildcard: ROOKIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOKIE
Images for ROOKIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.