Scrabble word: REQUIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REQUIRE exist?
Definitions of REQUIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - consider obligatory
- verb - make someone do something
- verb - have need of
- To have as a requisite; need: Most plants require sunlight.
- To call for as obligatory or appropriate; demand.
- To impose an obligation on; compel: Students are required to attend classes.
- verb - to have need of
There are 7 letters in REQUIRE: E E I Q R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REQUIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REQUIRE plus a wildcard: REQUIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REQUIRE
Images for REQUIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.