Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REQUIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REQUIRE exist?
Definitions of REQUIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - consider obligatory
- verb - make someone do something
- verb - have need of
- To have as a requisite; need: Most plants require sunlight.
- To call for as obligatory or appropriate; demand.
- To impose an obligation on; compel: Students are required to attend classes.
- v - to have need of
There are 7 letters in REQUIRE: E E I Q R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REQUIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REQUIRE plus a wildcard: REQUIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REQUIRE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REQUIRE
- Gold Mills of The Gold Boom in the Rand Mining District and Adjoining ...
- Thieves-in-the-Church by Joe Crews Copyright 1980 Introduction ...
- Dangerous Home Repairs That require a Professional DexKnows.com
- ... quotation text all great achievements require time image actions
- Why Runners With Normal Feet require Special Running Shoes News ...
- Different Motives require Different Business Models All Roads Lead ...
- Ontario Pilot Provincial Nominee Program Overview The Ontario Pilot ...
- Figure 9 Temperate deciduous forest climate diagram
- Hospice Claims To require Yet More Info Says CMS Transmittal 1897
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.