Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUASAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUASAR exist?
Definitions of QUASAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a starlike object that may send out radio waves and other forms of energy
- A starlike object that has a large red shift and emits powerful blue light and often radio waves.
- n - a distant celestial object emitting strong radio waves
There are 6 letters in QUASAR: A A Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUASAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUASAR plus a wildcard: QUASAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUASAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUASAR
- An Artists interpretation of a quasar
- Screaming to the Stars quasar Echos Star Stryder
- Lovely Memories quasar
- ... outer spaceuniversetechnologyquasarquasi-stellar radio source
- quasar PG 0052251 ESAHubble
- quasar - R9200035 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- In fact a higher magnification image of the quasar (below) shows a ...