Scrabble word: PAYOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAYOFF exist?
Definitions of PAYOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the final payment of a debt
- noun - payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
- noun - the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- noun - a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- Full payment of a salary or wages.
- The time of such payment.
- A final settlement or reckoning.
- The climax of a narrative or sequence of events.
- Final retribution or revenge.
- A bribe.
- noun - the act of distributing gains