Scrabble word: OPAQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPAQUE exist?
Definitions of OPAQUE in dictionaries:
- adj - not transmitting or reflecting light or radiant energy
- adj - not clearly understood or expressed
- Impenetrable by light; neither transparent nor translucent.
- Not reflecting light; having no luster: an opaque finish.
- Impenetrable by a form of radiant energy other than visible light: a chemical solution opaque to x-rays.
- So obscure as to be unintelligible: “opaque, elusive, minimal meanings” (John Simon).
- Something that is opaque, especially an opaque pigment used to darken parts of a photographic print or negative.
- adv - impervious to light [adj OPAQUER, OPAQUEST] : OPAQUELY
There are 6 letters in OPAQUE: A E O P Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPAQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPAQUE plus a wildcard: OPAQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPAQUE
Images for OPAQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.