Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEWLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWLY exist?
Definitions of NEWLY in dictionaries:
- adv - very recently
- Not long ago; recently: newly baked bread.
- Once more; anew: a newly painted room.
- In a new or different way; freshly: an old idea newly phrased.
- adv - of or pertaining to a time not long past [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : RECENTLY
There are 5 letters in NEWLY: E L N W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWLY plus a wildcard: NEWLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWLY
Images for NEWLY
- Filenewly Industrialized Country.png - Wikimedia Commons
- newly married couple kissing newly married couple kissing
- newly found species fills evolutionary gap between fish and land ...
- Buck Taylor as newly OBrien - GUNSMOKE
- Picture newly Born Rabbits Ben Millionaire
- newly discovered planet may be first truly habitable exoplanet - UC ...
- Post Your Funny Pictures - The Lounge - Opera Community
- ... CiaranGs Gallery Animals Poultry newly Hatched Duckling
- newly hatched mammals ( Reddit link )
- newly Designed Cuff Bracelets Women Collection