Scrabble word: MOVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVING exist?
Definitions of MOVING in dictionaries:
- verb - change location
- verb - cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
- verb - move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion
- verb - change residence, affiliation, or place of employment
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - be in a state of action
- verb - go or proceed from one point to another
- verb - perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - arouse sympathy or compassion in
- verb - dispose of by selling
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - live one's life in a specified environment
- verb - have a turn
- verb - propose formally
- adj - in motion
- adj - arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion
- adj - used of a series of photographs presented so as to create the illusion of motion
- Changing or capable of changing position: a moving target.
- Relating to or involved in a transfer of furnishings from one location to another: moving expenses; moving van.
- Causing or producing motion.
- Involving a motor vehicle in motion: a moving violation.
- These adjectives mean arousing or capable of arousing deep, usually somber emotion.
- verb - to change from one position to another