Scrabble word: MOVING
Is MOVING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOVING in dictionaries:
- verb - change location
- verb - cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
- verb - move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion
- verb - change residence, affiliation, or place of employment
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - be in a state of action
- verb - go or proceed from one point to another
- verb - perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - arouse sympathy or compassion in
- verb - dispose of by selling
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - live one's life in a specified environment
- verb - have a turn
- verb - propose formally
- adj - in motion
- adj - arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion
- adj - used of a series of photographs presented so as to create the illusion of motion
- Changing or capable of changing position: a moving target.
- Relating to or involved in a transfer of furnishings from one location to another: moving expenses; moving van.
- Causing or producing motion.
- Involving a motor vehicle in motion: a moving violation.
- These adjectives mean arousing or capable of arousing deep, usually somber emotion.
- verb - to change from one position to another
There are 6 letters in MOVING: G I M N O V
Click to search all anagrams of MOVING plus a wildcard: MOVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOVING
Images for MOVING
Lookup in Wiki for MOVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.