Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MODIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODIFY exist?
Definitions of MODIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make less severe or harsh or extreme
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- verb - cause to change
- To change in form or character; alter.
- To make less extreme, severe, or strong: refused to modify her stand on the issue.
- To qualify or limit the meaning of.
- To change (a vowel) by umlaut.
- v - to change in form or character
There are 6 letters in MODIFY: D F I M O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODIFY plus a wildcard: MODIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODIFY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODIFY
- OnMilwaukee.com Marketplace modify to offer resale clothing art and ...
- ... decided that she needed to modify her Prince Charming spell
- Broadband Reseller Virtual ISP Wholesale Broadband
- Edit Icon Office Iconset Custom Icon Design
- modify Watch Review and Giveaway
- modify resimleri resim upload ykleme servisi
- modify Linking Lines
- modify grande punto - Car Pictures
- modify_-_showroom_window_picture.jpg (70 Kb 1614 downloads) modify ...
- modify high speed modular gears 6mm 69 99 modify