Scrabble word: MODIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODIFY exist?
Definitions of MODIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make less severe or harsh or extreme
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- verb - cause to change
- To change in form or character; alter.
- To make less extreme, severe, or strong: refused to modify her stand on the issue.
- To qualify or limit the meaning of.
- To change (a vowel) by umlaut.
- verb - to change in form or character
There are 6 letters in MODIFY: D F I M O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODIFY plus a wildcard: MODIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODIFY
Images for MODIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.