Scrabble word: KISSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does KISSES exist?
Definitions of KISSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- noun - a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- noun - any of several bite-sized candies
- noun - a light glancing touch
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- verb - touch lightly or gently
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 6 letters in KISSES: E I K S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KISSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KISSES plus a wildcard: KISSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KISSES
Images for KISSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.