Scrabble word: JAPAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAPAN exist?
Definitions of JAPAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- noun - a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago
- noun - lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer
- noun - lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient
- verb - coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
- A black enamel or lacquer used to produce a durable glossy finish.
- An object decorated with this substance.
- To decorate with a black enamel or lacquer.
- To coat with a glossy finish.
- verb - to coat with a glossy, black lacquer