Scrabble word: JAPAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAPAN exist?
Definitions of JAPAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- noun - a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago
- noun - lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer
- noun - lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient
- verb - coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
- A black enamel or lacquer used to produce a durable glossy finish.
- An object decorated with this substance.
- To decorate with a black enamel or lacquer.
- To coat with a glossy finish.
- verb - to coat with a glossy, black lacquer
There are 5 letters in JAPAN: A A J N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAPAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAPAN plus a wildcard: JAPAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAPAN
Images for JAPAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.