Scrabble word: JAPANS
Is JAPANS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JAPANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- noun - a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago
- noun - lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer
- noun - lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient
- verb - coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
- verb - to coat with a glossy, black lacquer
There are 6 letters in JAPANS: A A J N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAPANS
Click to search all anagrams of JAPANS plus a wildcard: JAPANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAPANS
Images for JAPANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.