Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JAGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAGGY exist?
Definitions of JAGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- adj - having a sharply uneven surface or outline
- adv - having a sharply uneven edge or surface [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : JAGGEDLY
There are 5 letters in JAGGY: A G G J Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAGGY plus a wildcard: JAGGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAGGY
Images for JAGGY
- Homepage - jaggy Nettle
- The Cartoon Network Crossover by LexiKimble on deviantART
- Jaguar Wallpaper Jaguar Desktop Background
- Danizinha Alfabetizao Atividade de Alfabetizao - Aprendendo a ...
- Alexander jaggy im persoenlich-Interview. - Jung von MattLimmat
- &TVNOTE ...
- LexiHaal - Action Princess by LexiKimble on deviantART
- Marliese jaggy
- Jung von MattLimmat
- jaggy_Sanada kappa