Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMBIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMBIBE exist?
Definitions of IMBIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - take (gas, light or heat) into a solution
- verb - take in liquids
- verb - receive into the mind and retain
- To drink.
- To absorb or take in as if by drinking: “The whole body... imbibes delight through every pore” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To receive and absorb into the mind: “Gladstone had... imbibed a strong prejudice against Americans” (Philip Magnus).
- To permeate; saturate.
- v - to swallow liquid
There are 6 letters in IMBIBE: B B E I I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMBIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMBIBE plus a wildcard: IMBIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMBIBE
Images for IMBIBE
- imbibe photos stock photos images pictures imbibe clipart & imbibe ...
- imbibe Magazine JanFeb 2012 Drinks Cocktail Spirits Beer Trade ...
- imbibe is also available for hire for private parties or weddings at ...
- imbibeimbibeBLACK-1 Kegerator Information and Reviews
- trouble every day 592x299 500x252 imbibe
- imbibe The Gin Edition Yetanothergin
- imbibe Wine ClubCalifornia Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 imbibe New ...
- imbibe SE1 Summer Party Venues
- imbibe Denver Presents 80s Themed Roller-Disco with a spiritous pre ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.