Scrabble word: IDIOCY
Is IDIOCY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IDIOCY in dictionaries:
- noun - extreme mental retardation
- Extreme folly or stupidity.
- A foolish or stupid utterance or deed.
- The state or condition of being an idiot; profound mental retardation.
- noun - the condition of being an idiot
There are 6 letters in IDIOCY: C D I I O Y
Click to search all anagrams of IDIOCY plus a wildcard: IDIOCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDIOCY
Images for IDIOCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.