Scrabble word: HILUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HILUM exist?
Definitions of HILUM in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a depression or fissure where vessels or nerves or ducts enter a bodily organ
- noun - the scar on certain seeds marking its point of attachment to the funicle
- The scar on a seed, such as a bean, indicating the point of attachment to the funiculus.
- The nucleus of a starch grain.
- The area through which ducts, nerves, or blood vessels enter and leave an organ or a gland.
- noun - a small opening in a bodily organ
There are 5 letters in HILUM: H I L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HILUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HILUM plus a wildcard: HILUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HILUM
Images for HILUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.