Scrabble word: FLAKY
Is FLAKY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLAKY in dictionaries:
- adj - made of or resembling flakes
- adj - made of or easily forming flakes
- adj - conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual
- Made of or resembling flakes.
- Forming or tending to form flakes or thin, crisp fragments: flaky pastry.
- Somewhat eccentric; odd: “that slightly flakey quality, in joy as well as in grief, that prepares us subtly for the mad scenes to come” (Village Voice).
- adv - resembling flakes [adj FLAKIER, FLAKIEST] : FLAKILY
There are 5 letters in FLAKY: A F K L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAKY
Click to search all anagrams of FLAKY plus a wildcard: FLAKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAKY
Images for FLAKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.