Scrabble word: FLAKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAKY exist?
Definitions of FLAKY in dictionaries:
- adj - made of or resembling flakes
- adj - made of or easily forming flakes
- adj - conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual
- Made of or resembling flakes.
- Forming or tending to form flakes or thin, crisp fragments: flaky pastry.
- Somewhat eccentric; odd: “that slightly flakey quality, in joy as well as in grief, that prepares us subtly for the mad scenes to come” (Village Voice).
- adv - resembling flakes [adj FLAKIER, FLAKIEST] : FLAKILY