Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXUVIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXUVIUM exist?
Definitions of EXUVIUM in dictionaries:
- adj - the molted covering of an animal [n -VIAE or -VIA] : EXUVIAL
There are 7 letters in EXUVIUM: E I M U U V X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXUVIUM plus a wildcard: EXUVIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXUVIUM
Images for EXUVIUM
- Het Veenpluis Home
- Macromia magnifica exuvium (1dorsal) .jpg 07-Jun-2011 1431 151K
- BestandOnychogomphus forcipatus exuvium.jpg - Wikipedia
- Welsh Clearwing pupal exuvium at Finnart on 30 June 2010
- ... Look at the size of the FANGS Yikes This is also a perfect exuvium
- The CKY Alliance CKY Wallpapers
- Rhionaeschna californica exuvium (2ventral) .jpg 07-Jun-2011 1431 ...
- Cordulegaster dorsalis exuvium (1dorsal) .jpg 07-Jun-2011 1431 102K
- exuvium of an Emperor dragonfly (Anax imperator). Photo taken at ponds ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.