Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELIXIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELIXIR exist?
Definitions of ELIXIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet flavored liquid (usually containing a small amount of alcohol) used in compounding medicines to be taken by mouth in order to mask an unpleasant taste
- noun - hypothetical substance that the alchemists believed to be capable of changing base metals into gold
- noun - a substance believed to cure all ills
- A sweetened aromatic solution of alcohol and water, serving as a vehicle for medicine.
- A substance believed to maintain life indefinitely.
- A substance or medicine believed to have the power to cure all ills.
- An underlying principle.
- noun - a medicinal beverage
There are 6 letters in ELIXIR: E I I L R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELIXIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELIXIR plus a wildcard: ELIXIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELIXIR
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELIXIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.