Is ELIXIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELIXIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet flavored liquid (usually containing a small amount of alcohol) used in compounding medicines to be taken by mouth in order to mask an unpleasant taste
- noun - hypothetical substance that the alchemists believed to be capable of changing base metals into gold
- noun - a substance believed to cure all ills
- A sweetened aromatic solution of alcohol and water, serving as a vehicle for medicine.
- A substance believed to maintain life indefinitely.
- A substance or medicine believed to have the power to cure all ills.
- An underlying principle.
- noun - a medicinal beverage
There are 6 letters in ELIXIR: E I I L R X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELIXIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELIXIR, to go: ELIXIR?
Rearrange the letters in ELIXIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELIXIR
What's nearby ELIXIR
Lookup in Wiki for ELIXIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELIXIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELIXIR"