Is EFFACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EFFACE in various dictionaries:
- verb - remove completely from recognition or memory
- verb - make inconspicuous
- verb - remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing
- To rub or wipe out; erase.
- To make indistinct as if by rubbing: “Five years’ absence had done nothing to efface the people’s memory of his firmness” (Alan Moorehead).
- To conduct (oneself) inconspicuously: “When the two women went out together, Anna deliberately effaced herself and played to the dramatic Molly” (Doris Lessing).
- verb - to rub or wipe out
There are 6 letters in EFFACE: A C E E F F
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EFFACE, to go: EFFACE?
Rearrange the letters in EFFACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EFFACE
What's nearby EFFACE
Lookup in Wiki for EFFACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EFFACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EFFACE"