Scrabble word: EFFACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFACE exist?
Definitions of EFFACE in dictionaries:
- verb - remove completely from recognition or memory
- verb - make inconspicuous
- verb - remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing
- To rub or wipe out; erase.
- To make indistinct as if by rubbing: “Five years’ absence had done nothing to efface the people’s memory of his firmness” (Alan Moorehead).
- To conduct (oneself) inconspicuously: “When the two women went out together, Anna deliberately effaced herself and played to the dramatic Molly” (Doris Lessing).
- verb - to rub or wipe out
There are 6 letters in EFFACE: A C E E F F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFACE plus a wildcard: EFFACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFACE
Images for EFFACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.