Scrabble word: CUNNING
Is CUNNING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CUNNING in dictionaries:
- noun - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- noun - crafty artfulness (especially in deception)
- adj - attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- adj - showing inventiveness and skill
- Marked by or given to artful subtlety and deceptiveness.
- Executed with or exhibiting ingenuity.
- Delicately pleasing; pretty or cute: a cunning little pet.
- Skill in deception; guile.
- Skill or adeptness in execution or performance; dexterity.
- adv - skillful in deceiving [adj CRAFTIER, CRAFTIEST] : CRAFTILY
- noun - skill in deception
There are 7 letters in CUNNING: C G I N N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUNNING
Click to search all anagrams of CUNNING plus a wildcard: CUNNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUNNING
Images for CUNNING
Lookup in Wiki for CUNNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.