Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRISIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRISIS exist?
Definitions of CRISIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty
- noun - a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
- A crucial or decisive point or situation; a turning point.
- An unstable condition, as in political, social, or economic affairs, involving an impending abrupt or decisive change.
- A sudden change in the course of a disease or fever, toward either improvement or deterioration.
- An emotionally stressful event or a traumatic change in a person’s life.
- Often used to modify another noun: crisis intervention; crisis planning.
- adj - a crucial turning point [n CRISES] : CRISIC
There are 6 letters in CRISIS: C I I R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRISIS plus a wildcard: CRISIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRISIS
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRISIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.