Scrabble word: COMELY
Is COMELY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMELY in dictionaries:
- adj - according with custom or propriety
- adj - very pleasing to the eye
- Pleasing and wholesome in appearance; attractive.
- Suitable; seemly: comely behavior.
- adv - pleasing to look at [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : COMELILY
There are 6 letters in COMELY: C E L M O Y
Click to search all anagrams of COMELY plus a wildcard: COMELY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMELY
Images for COMELY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.