Scrabble word: CHIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIEF exist?
Definitions of CHIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is in charge
- noun - a person who exercises control over workers
- noun - the head of a tribe or clan
- adj - most important element
- One who is highest in rank or authority; a leader.
- Often Chief.
- A chief petty officer.
- The chief engineer of a ship.
- A boss.
- The upper section of a shield.
- The most important or valuable part.
- Highest in rank, authority, or office.
- adj - highest in authority
- noun - the person highest in authority