Scrabble word: CHIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIEF exist?
Definitions of CHIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is in charge
- noun - a person who exercises control over workers
- noun - the head of a tribe or clan
- adj - most important element
- One who is highest in rank or authority; a leader.
- Often Chief.
- A chief petty officer.
- The chief engineer of a ship.
- A boss.
- The upper section of a shield.
- The most important or valuable part.
- Highest in rank, authority, or office.
- adj - highest in authority
- noun - the person highest in authority
There are 5 letters in CHIEF: C E F H I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIEF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIEF plus a wildcard: CHIEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIEF
Images for CHIEF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.