Is CHIEF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHIEF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is in charge
- noun - a person who exercises control over workers
- noun - the head of a tribe or clan
- adj - most important element
- One who is highest in rank or authority; a leader.
- Often Chief.
- A chief petty officer.
- The chief engineer of a ship.
- A boss.
- The upper section of a shield.
- The most important or valuable part.
- Highest in rank, authority, or office.
- adj - highest in authority
- noun - the person highest in authority
There are 5 letters in CHIEF: C E F H I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIEF
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHIEF, to go: CHIEF?
Rearrange the letters in CHIEF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHIEF
What's nearby CHIEF
Lookup in Wiki for CHIEF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHIEF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHIEF"